The ZAVA® Seal-Ring
- ZAVA® Seal-Ring is a split and lockable O-ring with Quick-Lock.
- Made of modified rubber material, 90-55, which is elastic and adaptable.
- Withstands temperatures up to 221° F and can be used in aggressive chemicals.
- Patented Quick-Lock, made of acid-proof material SS2343.
- The lock consists of a sleeve and a pin and can not be opened after it has been compressed.
- Unique lock, that is fast and easy to lock.
- Used on shafts in paper mills.
The ZAVA® Seal-Ring is a
proven sealing technology for:
- Brown stock washers
- Bleach filters
- Brown stock journals
- Baffle washers
- Drum washers
- VCA filters
- Wash Presses
- Oil Seals
- CCA filtres
- Packing boxes
- Vacuum filters
- Movable roll and any other low speed equipment
Use ZAVA® Seal-Rings with the following equipment:
- Beloit: Washers; journal, repulper and V-groove seals
- Celleco Hedemora: Disc filters, pressure washers; vat, tail shaft, repulper seals
- Dorr-Oliver: Vacuum washers, disc filters, deckers; vat, valve
- Eimco: Washer vat and valve seals
- Impco: Pressure and vacuum washers, deckers, agitators, presses; vat, Valve, packing box and oil seals
- Kamyr: Diffusion and peripheral valve washers; V-groove seals and top scraper seals
- Lightnin: Agitator packing box seals
- Prochem: Agitator packing box seals
- VALMET: Vacuum washers, pressure washers, displacement presses; vat, drop leg, oil seals, exclusion seals
- Tensile strength: 2500 psi.
- Operating temperature: Up to 221°F (105°C).
- Fluid resistance: pH 2.5 – 12 pH, suitable for use with lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids, pulp solutions with SO2, ClO2, 5% NaOH, Na2S, CaO, 5% Cl, H2O, NaCl, red liquor, brown stock and normal concentrations of most chemicals used in pulp and paper mills.
- Do not use with fireproof hydraulic fluids or concentrated acids.
- Maximum operation speed: = 10 feet per second (3 meters per second).
- Locking pin: SS 2343 (equivalent to 317-L for corrosion resistance).